Re: Xautoconfig

According to Rainer Lau, on Fri, 28 May 2004 23:43:55 +0200,
>Hi,
>
>is there an Xautoconfig on debian.powerpc? I can't startx.
>
>At my first run, there war an text-based x-server setup tool. What is
>the command-line name of this tool?
>
>Rainer

I know it's dpkg-reconfigure, but I can't remember exactly the package.
It should be xserver-xfree86 or xfree86-common.

Maybe if you tell us your system, someone can give you a ready to use
XF86Config file.

--
Cedric

"[Of course] I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous
accent, you silly king-a?!"  Monty Python and the Holy Grail