r128 and fullscreen (sdl?)

Hi,

I think I've got my rage128 configured as well as possible on this ibook. OpenGL is good, and fullscreen opengl works, etc.

My problem is the lack of resolution scaling on r128 drivers. Fullscreen games that DON'T use OpenGL just show a colored line in the middle of a black screen.

Is it possible to force SDL and other engines to use smaller ares on a 1024x768 screen (ie display 800x600 etc unscaled, with a big border), rather than trying to switch resolution?

- - Lee Braiden
lee_b@member.fsf.org