Re: kopete 0.8.2 cannot find plugins on powerpc

Hi all,

kbuildsycoca is giving problems, this thing is suppose to pick up the path settings to the plugins. If I run it as user I get:

$ kbuildsycoca
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
Warning: kbuildsycoca is unable to register with DCOP.
kbuildsycoca running...
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
Qt: Locales not supported on X server
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
kbuildsycoca running...
Reusing existing ksycoca
Mutex destroy failure: Device or resource busy
ICE default IO error handler doing an exit(), pid = 1974, errno = 0

and as root:

# kbuildsycoca
Session management error: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
Warning: kbuildsycoca is unable to register with DCOP.
kbuildsycoca running...
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
Qt: Locales not supported on X server
Session management error: Authentication Rejected, reason : None of the authentication protocols specified are supported and host-based authentication failed
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
QPixmap: Cannot create a QPixmap when no GUI is being used
kbuildsycoca running...
Reusing existing ksycoca
Reusing existing ksycoca
Mutex destroy failure: Device or resource busy
ICE default IO error handler doing an exit(), pid = 1961, errno = 0

It was working before. Probably DCOP is not running but I'm into all this KDE stuff. So if any KDE crack has the key... please let me know.

Regards,

Pander