iptables/mol bug

Hi,

i installed mol on an newer ibook, benh-2.6.5-rc3. I use sheep
networking, mol>osx can ping every machine on the lan and also the linux
it's running uppon, it also can connect to every machine on the lan but
not the local linux it's running uppon (it hangs on ssh or ftp waiting
for connection, if i telnet 21/22 it connects but hangs, when the server
should present itself). It is strange because i have no rule in
iptables, so i list my iptables to verify :

# iptables -L
Chain INPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Chain FORWARD (policy ACCEPT)

Chain OUTPUT (policy ACCEPT)

Nothing, special. So i retry to connect and it works ! I didn't change
anything in my rules but "iptables -L" seems to woke the firewall up.
Then everything works well, but if i reboot the problem re-appear until
i type "iptables -L".

Any idea ?

Regards.

Mammique.