G3 auto power-up?

Me and my beige G3 minitower are getting along quite well now, thanks in no small part to you folks. There are still some odd issues here and there (the console display is still crazy, so I just SSH to it from another box, and X doesn't seem to want to work at all, probably for the same reason). Neither is really a serious problem: I just want the machine to take over some things like mail and web serving from my poor overworked Pentium-133. I don't really need it as a workstation.

About an hour ago, while I was trying to figure out how to move the IMAP mailboxes to it, the power failed (from the sirens outside, some clown probably ran into a power pole). The power wasn't off for long, but when it came back, the Mac didn't start up like all the Intel boxes do. I had to push the power button to get it to come up.

I really want it to do that without human intervention, in case the power fails and I'm not here. Does anyone know how to make it do that? Or do I have to hack the power supply?

Thanks,

 .....Ron

--
Ron Murray   (rjmx@rjmx.net)