Re: Linux vs Mac OS 10.3(Panther)

On Thu, May 13, 2004 at 12:57:16AM +0200, Isidoro Reyes wrote:
> Hi guys.
>
> I am thinking about buying a new Powerbook. And i'm wondering about the
> performance on linux. I mean, i'm not a linux begginer, i've been using linux
> for serveral years, so i don't mind to spend mi time checking or compiling a
> new kernel.
> I just need some good reasons to change to mac. I've been looking arround and
> nobody can tell me or convince me.
> Thanks for advance.
> isidoro

I am very happy with my Al-Book. (1.25 GHz, 17").
And it is cool looking. Surely a head turner.
And I also feel comfortable with Mac OSX Panther. Couple of things have to be optimized, but with linux background it shouldn't be any problem.

BTW.: begginer nice typo :-) should make it a sig.

Henning

--
Henning Follmann           | hfollmann@itcfollmann.com
it consultant              | www.itcfollmann.com