Re: pbbuttonsd: Crash on Resume

The machine cannot go on suspend without pbbuttonsd installed. The onyl way to suspend is to close the lid while pbbuttonsd is running, unless there is a command for suspend thart I am unaware of.

Used the program, and when I hit the volume key, the volume chagnes. Interesting. Let me see if I jsut wasn't hitting the key hard enough... right, okay, the volume key is no longer a problem. I jsut wasn't holding it down long enough.

Suspend however.....

Thanks again,

Zach Weinberg