Re: which kernel source to get for 2.6.5? [was Re: X problem ibook 2.2]

On Thu, 22 Apr 2004 11:52:43 +0100,
Rory Campbell-Lange gracefully wrote:
>After discussing uninorth/agp problems on the 2.4 series kernels, Sven
>reported:
>
>On 17/04/04, Sven Luther (sven.luther@wanadoo.fr) wrote:
>> That said the 2.6.5 kernel we are preparing has a nicely working DRI
>on> my ibook G3, so probably the sane solution would be to go with a
>2.6> kernel by default on ppc, i am sure you and benh, and others would
>much> prefer that :)
>
>I'd like to compile a 2.6.5 kernel suitable for the 800Mhz G3 iBook
>that started this thread(!). I'd be grateful to know where I should get
>reasonably stable 2.6.5 sources with patches suitable for this machine?

I use sources from www.kernel.org and you can find info and config file
on our Wiki :
http://mockenhaupt.homelinux.org/ibook

--
Cedric

"[Of course] I'm French! Why do think I have this outrageous
accent, you silly king-a?!"  Monty Python and the Holy Grail