Re: (subtitle: Britannia Rules the Waves)

On Tue, 20 Apr 2004, Ashesh Kumar Datta wrote:

> If someone has "given insufficient information" for the problem to be
> diagnosed, you could - if you have an idea - indicate what further
> information is required.

>From what I recall of the original request, there really was insufficient
information for anyone other than a clairvoyant to be able to help.  I
went back and looked, as I speak fluent French and am actually more likely
to answer francophone posts than anglophone ones.  I think it was of the
order of "my network doesn't work properly, can anyone help?" (this might
not be accurate; I've forgotten the details, but this was the level of
question).  Yes, one can ask for more details, but ...

Diana.