Re: pbbuttonsd script interface - future?

Hi Michael,
> Right. While we're waiting for hell to freeze over, I could add your hack
> to pwrctl - it looks quite robust, and should rather go in pwrctl to run
> maintainer supplied power scripts by default, and leave pwrctl-local for
> manual customization.
Great. I meant to send something like this to you for quiet some time
now but never got around to do this. Attached is the whole thing modulo
my local customization.
Things would be considerably easier if the apmd maintainer would agree
on #228615, but for now that's everything we can do. I should again
point out that most of this was done by Michel Dänzer, I think.
Cheers,
 -- Guido