status of IBM 970 BladeCenter and Debian?

Hi, Does anyone know how well Debian plays with the IBM 970 BladeCenter?
I've been told that SUSE is doing OK on it, and is being recommended by
IBM, but that would mean running SUSE, eeew!  ;)

Any information anyone can provide would be greatly appreciated.  (any
successes?)  I may be purchasing one of these systems and I would *really*
like to use Debian :)

Thanks,
Jim

--
James E. Prewett                 "everything that is, that was, was not enough"
Systems Team Leader                                                505.277.8210