Re: XFree86 Bug with Dual Monitors?

Well, I could agree with you, mostly because michel daenzer's readme is the
first google's answer when you search "dri snapshots" ;)

The problem is that you answer was basically the preformatted "don't bother
us, read the mailing list archive". And this mailing list archive is
*definitely* very hard to use for people new to linux.

I think it would be definitely useful to have a wiki (maybe fill the
powerpc page on wiki.debian.net :p) or at least a faq where all the common
questions and installation procedures would be gathered.
--
Sylvain Joyeux