Alsa error?

New problem to report. While running tuxracer, I pulled up tty1, and found an
error message saying, Error inserting snd_seq, Error inserting
snd_seq_midi_event, and Error inserting snd_seq_oss. I still get sound in
tuxracer, so this seems strange. I'm running Enlightenment on a Tibook IV, which
otherwise gives me little or no trouble (Despite the failure of pbbuttonsd to
work). my dmesg dump follows:

snd_seq_device: Unknown symbol snd_verbose_printk
snd_seq: disagrees about version of symbol snd_timer_stop
snd_seq: Unknown symbol snd_timer_stop
snd_seq: disagrees about version of symbol snd_timer_close
snd_seq: Unknown symbol snd_timer_close
snd_seq: Unknown symbol snd_verbose_printk
snd_seq: disagrees about version of symbol snd_timer_open
snd_seq: Unknown symbol snd_timer_open
snd_seq: disagrees about version of symbol snd_timer_start
snd_seq: Unknown symbol snd_timer_start
snd_seq: disagrees about version of symbol snd_timer_resolution
snd_seq: Unknown symbol snd_timer_resolution
snd_seq: disagrees about version of symbol snd_timer_pause
snd_seq: Unknown symbol snd_timer_pause
snd_seq: Unknown symbol snd_seq_device_load_drivers
snd_seq_midi_event: Unknown symbol snd_seq_expand_var_event
snd_seq_oss: Unknown symbol snd_seq_kernel_client_enqueue
snd_seq_oss: Unknown symbol snd_seq_delete_kernel_client
snd_seq_oss: Unknown symbol snd_seq_kernel_client_dispatch
snd_seq_oss: Unknown symbol snd_seq_kernel_client_enqueue_blocking
snd_seq_oss: Unknown symbol snd_verbose_printk
snd_seq_oss: Unknown symbol snd_seq_device_register_driver
snd_seq_oss: Unknown symbol snd_midi_event_free
snd_seq_oss: Unknown symbol snd_midi_event_no_status
snd_seq_oss: Unknown symbol snd_seq_device_unregister_driver
snd_seq_oss: Unknown symbol snd_midi_event_new
snd_seq_oss: Unknown symbol snd_midi_event_decode
snd_seq_oss: Unknown symbol snd_seq_create_kernel_client
snd_seq_oss: Unknown symbol snd_seq_kernel_client_write_poll
snd_seq_oss: Unknown symbol snd_midi_event_encode_byte
snd_seq_oss: Unknown symbol snd_seq_kernel_client_ctl

This eliminates the use of tty1 for me, so I would like to figure out how to
solve this.

Thanks,
Derek