Re: Install on a new Powerbook 12" (september version 1 GHz) ?

		HI Andre,
Thanks for your answer. In fact I'm using the woody one. So I copied the few files root.bin.. on my / of my osx system, than I boot from it by passing the correct parameters to Open Firmware, the install woody program starts and than I setup keyboard, partitions, .. till the place to get files to install the base system. I tell him through network, so it downloads some files from Debian site, then it goes to setup of modules, I select the first choice to setup the modules as it looks to be the next logical step, I get some few messages about what I'm going to do, and then it says me No modules were found in /target/lib/modules/2.4.20-ben5 to setup and it asks me to proceed with first step which is the step I just selected to arrive there !! So I'm in a loop !! What can I do to get out of that ??
	Thanks at anyone for help

Vincèn