Re: X problem ibook 2.2

Kiko Piris <debian@pirispons.net> writes:

> On 05/04/2004 at 18:05, Rory Campbell-Lange wrote:
>
>> Thanks Kiko.
>>
>> My kernel and modules installed from a fresh (beta3) install don't
>> appear to have the uninorth-agp module.
>
> uninorth-agp is from 2.6. If you use 2.4, IIRC, you only need agpgart
> (and radeon, of course).

but he'll have to be sure agpgart is loaded _before_ radeon....

--
Mathieu Segaud

So the current heuristic provably sucks. We have cold hard numbers, and
quite frankly, Al, there is very very little point in arguing against
numbers. It's silly. "Gimme an S, gimme a U, gimme a C, gimme a K -
S-U-C-K". The current one sucks.

	- Linus Torvalds on linux-kernel