2.6.4 boot+modules and /dev/null

Hi!

I just compiled a 2.6.4 (main tree), and i'm testing
all (tibook 1GHz G4).

Till now, all works (steal not finish testing all
hardware), i just have 2 problems:

at boot time i don't have my usb mouse working. I had
in /etc/modprobe.conf:

install hid  /sbin/modprobe ohci-hcd && /sbin/modprobe
--ignore-install hid

but don't work. I have no messages why not working.

I made a script in /etc/init.d/ so when the box boot
it just load the modules:

/sbin/modprobe ohci-hcd
/sbin/modprobe usbmouse

and mouse is working.

How i made this in module.conf?

The other problem is /dev/null. It constantly changes
its perms:

$ls -alh /dev/null
crw-------    1 root     root  ...  /dev/null

(this is the perms when boot)

so i can't make much as user. I make a "su" and change
to 666, so i can work again.

What keeps changing /dev/null perms?
A process?
A kernel config?