Blender, and other GL programs don't work anymore

So, I've already tried the obvious - to remove those packages, and same thing. Does anyone else here have Blender? Does it run on your machine? If so, any idea why mine doesn't any more? I've reinstalled Blender, too.
thanks,
jim

jim altieri wrote:

Well, this might explain why Blender now seems to restart the X server when I try to run it. PB G3 500 FW. Testing. Also saw those packages in a recent upgrade. Anyone?
-jim

Mannequin* wrote:

Hi all, I have a PowerBook G3 400 Firewire running testing, and I
recently installed these packages on my system during an update:

x-window-system-core xlibmesa-gl-dev xlibmesa-glu-dev xlibmesa3

Anyway, after the install, I rebooted, then tried to play a game or
two that uses GL. I get a garbled screen now that looks like the refresh
rate is off.

Can anyone tell me what I can do to fix this?

Thanks!
-M.