Re: 2nd and 3rd mouse key with modifiers, vol+bright with fn

On Mon, Apr 05, 2004 at 02:38:16PM +0200, Colin LEROY wrote:
> Thanks for this. I'd do it myself if I had a Debian, unfortunately I
You're welcome. The new package I just uploaded should be easier to use
(init.d script, device creation).

> don't. Anyone wanting to maintain this package is welcomed to ask me any
> question needed.
I just noticed that the code that disables the trackpad while typing
also makes "Shift+Mouse_Drag" motions almost impossible (which is
usefull e.g. in vi). Would it be possible to modify mouseemu to don't
disable the trackpad when a modifier key is being pressed?
Cheers,
 -- Guido