Re: serial interface in iBook G4

Not that I want to start a flame war, but it looks to me like Apple has
started (a while ago actually) to behave a lot like standard white box
PC manufacturer, no?

Before the Powerbook G4 (TiBook) you could find dual USB bus, and dual
Firewire bus. No you have shared USB bus, shared Firewire bus,
softmodem...

What do you guys think? Is there any "proper" hardware laptop
manufacturer left (even Intel based)?

--
Pierre