Are these iBook specs ok for Debian?

There is a shop in the UK selling off 800Mhz iBooks at 425 pounds. The
only specs on the site show the Mhz, that they use PC100SD ram and have
ATI Mobility Radeon graphics.

Is this machine supported under Debian, including sleep?

At present I have an iBook with the specs below, which suits me
extremely well. The screen is giving out and I need to replace the
machine.

    cpu             : 750CX
    temperature     : 1-3 C (uncalibrated)
    clock           : 499MHz
    revision        : 34.20 (pvr 0008 2214)
    bogomips        : 996.14
    machine         : PowerBook4,1
    motherboard     : PowerBook4,1 PowerBook2,2 MacRISC2 MacRISC Power Macintosh
    detected as     : 257 (iBook 2)
    pmac flags      : 0000000b
    L2 cache        : 256K unified
    memory          : 256MB