Re: 2.6.4 kernel

Thanks. I didn't have the hotplug package installed. I can't believe
I overlooked that package!

Anyway, I've just built a kernel with the OHCI HCD built in and the
keyboard and mouse are now working.  My ethernet/ADSL and sound are
out under 2.6.4 right now, but at least I can navigate the machine
now to find out what might be the problem.

cheers

Joss