Re: 2.6.4 kernel

Hi,

Martin Habets writes:

>  > I need kernel-headers-2.6.4-? (to recompile mol and modem)Where
>  > can i get those?
>
> Have not seen a package for this (yet).

Actually, there's no need for a kernel-headers package if you are
building your own kernel - the kernel tree contains the headers.
Furthermore, recent versions of mol require a complete kernel tree to
build anyway (or at least more than what goes into a kernel-headers
package).

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!