Re: Mol configuring issues

Hi,

dotto@uchicago.edu writes:

> Mol runs on my Tibook IV, but at startup the screen has a bluish
> green tint.  Anyone know what config file I have to tweak to fix
> this?

You don't say whether this is with console or X11 mode.

If it happens in console mode, run molvconfig and select a different
video mode.  You can put your own modes in /etc/fb.modes and try them
if none of the pre-installed ones work.

If it happens in X11 mode, get the source, tweak the xvideo driver and
post the changes here or on mol-general.

Regards, Jens.

--
J'qbpbe, le m'en fquz pe j'qbpbe!