Re: 2.4.25 kernel: suspend causes freeze on iBook2

But I had to switch to alsa, and the volume control is not geting loud
enough. Even at
maximum volume, the sound stays low. Did anyone have this problem ?

	have you took a look on alsamixer?
	$ alsamixer
Normally, I have to up the volume of PCM, DRC Rang ( bass and treble must be at the half to have good sound). The master is controlled with the keys of the keyboard.

alsamixer didn't work to put the volume up, but Cedric's method of restarting alsa did work.

thanks for your advice
marc