Re: (no) Sleep with 2.6.3-ben2 on tibook3

Le mer 03/03/2004 à 16:39, Benjamin Herrenschmidt a écrit :
> That's weird. I works fine on the rev IV I have here and a friend
> of mind has it working with a rev III...

I think the problem is in my .config file.
Now that I think about it, I believe Michel Daenzer has a TiBook3 too.

Michel, if you have a TiBook3 and a working .config file for 2.6, could
you send it to me. Thanks (sorry if my memory got corrupted).

Thanks,
Christophe

--
Christophe Barbé