Installing on RS/6000 question

So, I've got access to some RS/6000 SP hardware that I'd like to try to
install Debian onto - they're POWER-3 based thin nodes.  They've got no
removable media drives, or floppy drives.

Does anyone have a CHRP bootable (either 32bit or 64bit) image, either
of a cdrom, or something that the machine can netboot off of?  All I
can find for bootdisks for PowerPC/CHRP architecture is floppy disk
images, and since the machine can't contain a floppy drive, that isn't
a useful option to me...

Thanks.

Pat
--