Re: pmud problem: No Sleep support on this hardware, exiting!

On Wed, Mar 03, 2004 at 12:23:20PM +0100, Michael Schmitz wrote:
> > > OK; in the meantime I found out that stuff is missing in the OF
> > > properties. Next try: 817 bytes of a NVDA,BMP property which is also
> > > present in OF. No other large chunks of data visible from OF.
> >
> > Hrm.. No clue what this can be.
>
> :-( That's all been on a flat panel iMac, though - we'd need same
> information from a laptop user.

I have the same error message on my powerbook 1GHz:

pmud [treshold = 420, margin =15] started
PMU Version 12: iBook/G3 Pismo/G4 Titanium
No sleep support on this hardware, exiting!
daemon stopped (missing sleep support)

Just tell me what to do to help.

Martin Alfke