Re: Going mad?

On Thu, 2004-01-29 at 09:00, Sven Luther wrote:
> On Tue, Jan 27, 2004 at 04:56:34PM +0000, Pierre N wrote:
> > Is there actually differences like these between 'minor' kernel
> > versions? I didn't even realise...
>
> Yes, naturally, look at :
>
>   /usr/share/doc/kernel-image-2.4.22-powerpc-pmac/changelog.gz

Very interesting indeed

> > The one I'm running is 2.4.22-6.
> > Now I have to work on my bluetooth adapter!!
> > Thanks for clearing things out.
>
> Tell me if you need anything.

Well, since you are asking so nicely:

- I have a USB D-link dbt-120 bluetooth adapter, and I can't get it work
at all. I installed hotplug + bluez-bluefw, but it's still picked up as
a mouse-keyboard device. I do have a IntelliMouse working very nicely on
the USB system.

It seems to be the revision B2, which is not mentionned anywhere. Any
good place to learn stuff about this device?

- At the same time I'm trying to get my Sony Clie PEG-UX50 working on
USB. Got the visor module loaded with the proper parameters (vendor and
product), pilot-xfer on /dev/ttyUSB1 picked up the signal, but it stays
there with the "Now press the HotSync button..." message for ever. I
tried all sorts of combinations. I think I'm missing something. Any
pointers about this?

Thanks a lot,

-- Pierre