Re: XMMS and alsa output on sid (goes too fast)

'ello,

On Sun, 2004-12-19 at 22:12, Bobby Holley wrote:
> did anyone ever find a solution to this problem? I'm having the same issue
> (command line mp3 players like mpg321 work fine but xmms 1.2.10 with alsa
> plugin 1.2.10 sounds crackly and is too fast).

I am having this issue on testing with XMMS (ESD won't start because I
have disabled all of the OSS emulation that I can due to the fact that
it oopses my kernel :-)).

I am using a PowerBook5,4 with snapper sound.

Sorry that this doesn't really answer your question; just wanted to let
the list know that there are more of us in this boat :-).

bye just now,

--
Matthew T. Atkinson <matthew@agrip.org.uk>