Re: ppc64 mailing list at alioth ... (Was Re: debian ppc64)

On Sun, Dec 19, 2004 at 12:31:51PM +0000, Martin Michlmayr wrote:
> * Sven Luther <sven.luther@wanadoo.fr> [2004-12-19 10:41]:
> > BTW, there is now a ppc64 list on alioth's ppc64 project at :
> >   https://alioth.debian.org/mail/?group_id=30565
>
> Why cannot we just have the discussion on the debian-powerpc list?

Because it is too noisy ? Not sure though, debian-powerpc might be best, not
sure. The good thing is that it reaches a lot more people, the bad thing is
that it is rather high volume. I think i have not read it since some time and
have >200 NEW mails, which rather discourages me to keep up.

Friendly,

Sven Luther