Re: Problem with benh sleep patch 7

Le vendredi, 10 Décembre 2004 05.50, Benjamin Herrenschmidt a écrit :
> On Tue, 2004-12-07 at 06:48 +0100, Guillaume Florey wrote:
> > Hi everybody,
> > I tested benh sleep patch on my 1.5GHz powerbook. After the first sleep
> > its resume very well. After the second too. Now, if the first sleep is a
> > little longer, after the second sleep, the resume goes bad. In fact only
> > the screen doesn't resume well. Its flatterned, and the only way to get
> > the screen well running its to reboot the powerbook.
>
> "Flatterned" ?
>
> Ben.
Sorry Ben for my bad english. After a long sleep, the resume is well, but the
next resume, the screen look like this:  there is horizontal lines on the
screen under X and under tty1-tty6 too. This lines move up and down, the
result is, that its impossible to works on the albook. The line only
disappeare when I reboot the machine. Look like a TV which is on a bad
canal...
I hope I was able to help you understanding me.

Gruss

Guillaume