Re: SOLVED: Re: entering sleep mode quietly/non-verbose

> > 'fblevel' with no option will report the backlight level.
>
> Arghh ;-)
>
> This is not stated in fblevels manpage :( btw, the manpage also tells me about

It's part of the fblevels usage message, though. The on/off feature is a
later addition to fblevel ...

> a maximum vaue of 31 while my ibook (2.6.8) only gives me a maximum of 15.
> Would you mind to enhance those two things in the manpage ?

I can fix the manpage WRT on/off feature. ISTR that earlier models
(Powerbook G3?) had 32 backlight levels (can anyone confirm that?) so the
adjustment range isn't necessarily the same for all.

	Michael