Re: TEST: Sleep patch #7
- To: debian-ppc <email@example.com>
- Subject: Re: TEST: Sleep patch #7
- From: Timo Reimerdes <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Mon, 06 Dec 2004 12:29:48 +0100
- Message-id: <email@example.com>
- Reply-to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- In-reply-to: <1102280846.11761.75.camel@gaston>
- References: <1102242855.11763.70.camel@gaston> <41B2EE85.email@example.com> <1102280846.11761.75.camel@gaston>
On Mon, 2004-12-06 at 08:07 +1100, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> On Sun, 2004-12-05 at 12:18 +0100, eric.bachard wrote:
> > Hi Ben,
> > Not really the time, I am always using patch #1 on alubook 1,25GHz SD /
> > Debian sid :-)) ...
> > Just a question : is your patch only for 2.6.9 or is it both usable for
> > 2.6.10* ?
> It's not easily applied to 2.6.10* as-is, but I have a 2.6.10-rc* patch
> set locally, I should post it soon.
Weird thing: my build kernel panics on resume. I'll try Alex's
kernel-image to see if I "optimized" something. Will be back later.