Re: iBook G4 with Sleep Patch 6 sleep by closing lid

On Sat, Dec 04, 2004 at 05:31:45PM +0100, Michael Clemens wrote:
> I am using Debian and pbbuttonsd. Everything works (volume and brightness keys).
> Here's my config:
[...]
> onAC_coversleep     = no
[...]

from the manpage pbuttonsd.conf:

 onAC_coversleep = [yes | no] (default: yes)
 onBattery_coversleep = [yes | no] (default: yes)

  With this options the behavior of the system after closing the cover
  could independently be configured.  If this option was enabled, the
  machine would enter sleep mode if possible after closing the cover.
  Otherwise only  the display would be switched off.

Johannes
--
 3. The most fun you can have with your clothes on.