Re: TEST: Sleep patch #6
- To: Federico Gamio <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Cc: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: TEST: Sleep patch #6
- From: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Sat, 04 Dec 2004 09:23:50 +1100
- Message-id: <1102112631.5521.35.camel@gaston>
- In-reply-to: <1102093565.4272.6.camel@eva>
- References: <1101877409.5672.2.camel@gaston> <1102093565.4272.6.camel@eva>
On Fri, 2004-12-03 at 15:06 -0200, Federico Gamio wrote:
> With patch #6 in some random situations, my PowerBook G4 (ATI 9600)
> doesn't goes to sleep.
> One situation is:
> - Turn PB
> - Work
> - Sleep
> - 14 hours of sleep
> - Turn back from sleep (perfect, no problem at all)
> - Work for 4 hours (mails, www, no USB, Bluetooth, etc)
> - Try to sleep and problem...
> When I try to make sleep my PB, nothing happens (in X), and I can't
> switch from X to console.
> Sorry, I can't help you more with this bug, I will keep trying to
> establish which are the events that trigger this bug.
Something might be holding the console switch maybe ...
PLASE, do not reply to all list !