iBook hangs on shutdown after sleep

Hi there everybody,

I am going nuts on this.
I am using a Debian 2.6.9-3 kernel source patched with the latest BenH
sleep patch (#5).
If I sleep the machine, it hangs saying:

usb 2-1: control timeout on ep0out

It happened with my first tries with my old 2.6.7 config, so I gave a try
with Pau Rullan's kernel (http://bulma.net/~paurullan/ibook-g4/), and it
works: the iBook does not hang.

So I took his config, changed a couple of things (mainly the Bluetooth
subsystem, Reiser stuff, Appletalk and Samba) and recompiled my kernel.
Result: it hangs.

Can anybody of you take a diff between my config and Pau's and give me a
hint?
I think it's something in Bluetooth, but I really don't know what.
My config is here:

http://malmostoso.altervista.org/config.2.6.9

Just ask for any output, info and such.
Thank you everybody.