Re: TEST: Sleep patch #4
- To: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Subject: Re: TEST: Sleep patch #4
- From: Colin Leroy <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 24 Nov 2004 08:38:46 +0100
- Message-id: <20041124083846.076edb87@pirandello>
- In-reply-to: <1101252600.24546.27.camel@gaston>
- References: <1100847411.25521.42.camel@gaston> <1100852423.3855.2.camel@gaston> <1101083578.13597.5.camel@gaston> <41A3BEC1.firstname.lastname@example.org> <1101252600.24546.27.camel@gaston>
On 24 Nov 2004 at 10h11, Benjamin Herrenschmidt wrote:
> There are issues with USB, just avoid doing that for now.
I remember that in 2002, with a G3 Lombard and 2.4.18, I once
plugged an usb-storage device while sleeping and it crashed on
resume, so these problems aren't really new.
I'm fine with the "don't do that, then" answer anyway.
Let's say changing hardware on the kernel while it can't look is
not nice ;)