Re: the ibook G4 sleep test patch
- To: email@example.com
- Subject: Re: the ibook G4 sleep test patch
- From: Mannequin* <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Date: Tue, 23 Nov 2004 08:39:58 -0600
- Message-id: <1101220799.13257.10.camel@cora>
- In-reply-to: <20041123135103.5422e592@pirandello>
- References: <20041122083645.33ff553d@pirandello> <1101109471.13597.84.camel@gaston> <20041123082755.5229d2a2@pirandello> <20041123135103.5422e592@pirandello>
On Tue, 2004-11-23 at 13:51 +0100, Colin Leroy wrote:
> On 23 Nov 2004 at 08h11, Colin Leroy wrote:
> > I did now. The iBook still froze some time after resume,
> > once when starting sylpheed-claws and once when starting
> > firefox.
Could it be faulty memory or something like that?