Re: TEST: Sleep patch #4

Hi... surely i'm making some stupid mistake, but when i try to compile
(via kernel-package) my patched kernel (obtained by applying the sleep
patch to a kernel tree got from debian's kernel-source package), the
compiler complains about a missing target (pmac_cache.o; there's no
corresponding pmac_cache.c in my tree). Any hints?