Re: TEST: Sleep suppport for iBook G4 & Aluminium PowerBooks (ATI based)

Ciao Benjamin Herrenschmidt, nel tuo messaggio dicevi:

> Get it at:
>
> http://gate.crashing.org/~benh/albook-ibookg4-sleep.diff

What can I say? PERFECT!!!

Here (iBook G4 12") the only glitch I noticed is that if I press the power
button, the iBook goes to sleep, pbbuttons shows the "going to sleep" icon
(gtkpbbuttons that is) but it does not come back if I close and open the
lid.

By directly closing and reopening the lid, works just fine. (even mplayer
does not complain, though I have tried just a few seconds. I should try
longer).

For any other info, just ask!

THANK YOU AGAIN BEN AND EVERYBODY WHO CONTRIBUTED!

--
Best Regards, Jack
Linux User #264449