Re: TEST: Sleep suppport for iBook G4 & Aluminium PowerBooks (ATI based)

Arne Caspari wrote:

I applied the patch, recompiled and rebooted.

But if I close the lid, the iBook does not sleep.
'echo ram >/sys/power/state' also does nothing.

Am I missing something?

Thanks,

-Arne

Ah, pressing the power button sleeps the computer.

How can I configure it to sleep when I close the lid? ( I guess it will be somewhere in pbbuttons.conf - I will have a look ).

However the first try worked fine! Even IEEE1394 seems to have survived the sleep!

/Arne