Re: TEST: Sleep suppport for iBook G4 & Aluminium PowerBooks (ATI based)

El Viernes, 19 de Noviembre de 2004 13:30, Laurent Fousse escribió:
> Hi,
>
> * Nivox [Fri, Nov 19, 2004 at 12:25:32PM +0100]:
> > Alle 09:20, venerdì 19 novembre 2004, Benjamin Herrenschmidt ha scritto:
> > [CUT]
> >
> > > Ok, I already found a bug, occasional lockups on boot and when setting
> > > the backlight. I uploaded a new version at:
> > >
> > > http://gate.crashing.org/~benh/albook-ibookg4-sleep-2.diff
> >
> > I tried the patch. Everything goes fine. The machine suspend & resume
> > without problem. I first tried to apply the patch in a kernel with swsusp
> > patch from Guido but it hangs, so I tried with a vanilla 2.6.9.
>
> Applied to vanilla 2.6.9 too, identical /proc/cpuinfo. Works fine,
> thanks a lot!
>
> Laurent.

Hello, I have an Ibook G4, and I tried to sleep it with the new patch.
The patch seems work, and the new kernel boot like the old, but I don't know
what I have to do to sleep my ibook. I tried apmsleep, but don't work.

Please, I need help.

(sorry for my English)

Pablo Guerrero.