Music On Console Player

Hi all,

let me introduce a very nice new console music player:
                   MOC
from http://moc/daper.net.

It is a ncurses based music player. It supports mp3, ogg on ppc.
On i386 wav ist tested as well.

PPC-Coders: Could you please help us to support wav on ppc?

Just a comment from Damian Pietras, the creator of MOC:
"Endianes and byte order conversions must be done when reading a
wave file, but I will not write the code, because I can't test it,
sorry"

I have debianized the source and my goal is to put it upstream.

The sources can be found at:
deb-src http://www.lxtec.de/debarchiv sources/
$ apt-get source moc

The binaries can be found at:
deb http://www.lxtec.de/debarchiv binary-powerpc/
deb http://www.lxtec.de/debarchiv binary-i386/
$ apt-get install moc

Please test it, support a patch to enable wav on ppc and send
comments to me or Damian.

Ciao

Elimar

--