Re: VIDEO OUT

> thanks to Wolfi my external VGA monitor is now working. The only nasty
> thing is, that the internal LCD monitor is flickering a bit if you use
> the external Display.
I think it can be fixed by allowing different modes for the internal and
external monitors, I no longer have this problem.
Maybe you should remover your frequency settings for the Generic screen, which
I understood as being the internal lcd one?
here is my config:
http://seb.france.free.fr/linux/ibookG4/XF86Config-4.dri-trunk-patched
Good luck

seb

Inscrivez-vous gratuitement sur Tandaime, Le site de rencontres !
http://rencontre.rencontres.com/index.php?origine=4