Re: Producing # symbol from g4 (Macally) keyboard

Clive Menzies wrote:

Hi

This is something that's been bugging me ever since I started running
Debian on my G4.  I can't seem to find a way of producing # from the
keyboard (I end up having to cut and paste from elsewhere).

Googling produced some info for G4 powerbooks which didn't seem appropriate
for this PowerMac G4 AGP Graphics machine.  I tried to find info on
mapping a specific key (= on the number pad doesn't seem to do anything
and so I thought I'd use that) but without success.

I'm running sid 2.6.8-powerpc-smp

TIA

Clive

  Uh... fn+alt+3