Re: Touchpad control on a PowerBook

I'm having trouble running mouseemu. Even after I modprobe uinput I get
these errors.

mouseemu 0.12 (C) Colin Leroy <colin@colino.net>
using (0+68) as middle button, (0+87) as right button, (56) as scroll.
using /dev/uinput.
Trying to open /dev/uinput... error.
Trying to open /dev/uinput... error.
Trying to open /dev/input/uinput... error.
Trying to open /dev/misc/uinput... error.
open: No such file or directory
Make sure uinput module is loaded or available in the kernel.
cleaning...

 The uinput devices don't exist in my /dev directory. Are these supposed
to be character devices? What are the major/minor numbers I need for
them?

--

Erik Chakravarty
(+44) 7720 850521