Re: Test patch for sleep on Aluminium PowerBooks

'ello again,

On Sun, 2004-10-31 at 16:13, Matthew T. Atkinson wrote:
> I have a 15'' PowerBook5,4 and it works perfectly -- thank you very
> much!  My machine is used for taking notes in lectures at University so
> this will make a huge difference to me!

I may have lied a bit there -- I've just noticed that when the machine
turns back on, sometimes the display is on but the light isn't -- you
can just about make out the picture on it.  When I use one of the
<brighter>/<dimmer> keys, the light does come back on, though.

Not a major problem, but thought I ought to report it.  Thanks again for
the patch -- it has really helped since I've been using it.

bye just now,

P.S. I am using pbbuttonsd -- perhaps the problem could be there.
--
Matthew T. Atkinson <matthew@agrip.org.uk>