Re: Test patch for sleep on Aluminium PowerBooks
- To: Benjamin Herrenschmidt <email@example.com>
- Cc: debian-powerpc list <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Subject: Re: Test patch for sleep on Aluminium PowerBooks
- From: "Matthew T. Atkinson" <email@example.com>
- Date: Wed, 03 Nov 2004 16:57:14 +0000
- Message-id: <1099501034.5535.11.camel@localhost>
- In-reply-to: <1099239190.4859.3.camel@localhost>
- References: <1098855768.606.8.camel@gaston> <1099239190.4859.3.camel@localhost>
On Sun, 2004-10-31 at 16:13, Matthew T. Atkinson wrote:
> I have a 15'' PowerBook5,4 and it works perfectly -- thank you very
> much! My machine is used for taking notes in lectures at University so
> this will make a huge difference to me!
I may have lied a bit there -- I've just noticed that when the machine
turns back on, sometimes the display is on but the light isn't -- you
can just about make out the picture on it. When I use one of the
<brighter>/<dimmer> keys, the light does come back on, though.
Not a major problem, but thought I ought to report it. Thanks again for
the patch -- it has really helped since I've been using it.
bye just now,
P.S. I am using pbbuttonsd -- perhaps the problem could be there.
Matthew T. Atkinson <firstname.lastname@example.org>