Re: Test patch for sleep on Aluminium PowerBooks

Le mercredi 10/27/04 Benjamin Herrenschmidt <benh@kernel.crashing.org> a écrit :
> This is an experimental patch against 2.6.9. It concerns the ATI based
> Aluminium PowerBook. The nVidia based ones aren't concerned at all, and
> the iBook G4 will have to wait a bit more for me to get the video wakeup
> code right.
>
> It will add sleep (suspend-to-ram) support for these machines.

Well, as I understand it, sleep support for 12" powerbook (Nvidia) is
not for tomorrow. :-(

But is there a way to avoid the 12" powerbook to silently shutdown after
some time when it's running on the battery and the lid is closed?

Regards.
--
Djoumé SALVETTI