Re: support for tvout for ibook G4 (radeon 9200)

Sébastien FRANÇOIS wrote:

Hi,
I documented the support of the vga output, it may work alike, if it does, please let me know because I don't have a tv adapter,

http://seb.france.free.fr/linux/ibookG4/iBookG4-howto-5.html#ss5.6
It works very well for cloning on CRT (no more FB problems), but it doesn't work with tv, I think it a frequency matter (the tv works but the frequency is too high, everything is garbled), I've tried to modify your XF86Config-4 to set sync and refresh to pal-b standard (31.25 and 50.0), but It donesn't work, are there any other options for de radeon driver?

Thanks
--
Guglielmo dapavo