Re: Considering to buy a PowerBook G4 or waiting for PowerBook G5...

On Sun, Sep 26, 2004 at 08:57:31PM +0200, Pascal Chenevas-Paule said
> Hi,
>
> I prefer to by an ibook G4 who was more supported than powerbook :)
>
> Debian gnu/linux work fine on my ibook G4.
>
> I recommand you to define your needs, perhaps an Ibook G4 was perfec for you and
> it's less expensive :)

Mine's great too, but they still have no working wireless, suspend or
DVI.

-rob

--
Words of the day:        MD4 JUWTF revolution Khaddafi Firefly CIA ANDVT condor